STRATEGY AND PLANNING
Marketing programs can be costly and “winging it” can lead to serious failure. Having a strategic marketing plan lets you measure your results and adjust your actions to stay on course. We can help you build effective marketing strategies and plans.
- Product/Service Positioning and Strategy
- Lean Marketing
- Customer, Market and Competitive Analysis
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Planning
- Growth Strategies
- Start-up Positioning and Funding Support
- Product & Services Portfolio Planning
Your sales force leads the charge, and anything you can do to help them be more effective will benefit the entire company. Providing Sales with insights into buyer motivations, organizational behavior, and territory activity can boost their results. And using lead nurturing can help create opportunities by increasing awareness and fostering relationships.
- Lead Generation and Nurturing
- Marketing Automation programs
- Sales Tools
MESSAGING AND BRANDING
Your messaging and branding strategy ties all of your marketing activities together, making it easier to communicate consistently and effectively.
- Message & Brand Development
- Content Development Programs
- Corporate & Product Launch
- PR/AR/Social Media Strategy
PowerPoint is the communications platform everybody loves to hate, yet it remains a crucial tool in nearly every company’s arsenal. We are experts at making effective PowerPoint and Keynote presentations. We can help make your next critical presentation work.
- Presentation Design & Development
- Graphics & Visuals
- Content Development
- Video & Motion Graphics
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
Product management and product marketing aren’t just for the Fortune 500. Paying attention to product fundamentals can save time, money, and resources. We can help you review your product management and product marketing programs, and tune them to your needs.
- Product positioning, pricing, distribution
- Competitive Program Development and Execution
- Product Lifecycle Management